Peaks Peaks

Really lovely ambient song!

1f1n1ty responds:

Really lovely response to a review

Rafer - Dardo Rafer - Dardo

lol weird, but also kinda cool in it's own way ;)

Mechanical Mechanical

Love the synth and break-beat! Resembles Carpenter Brut like you said, in it's own neat way! GJ

Refraction Refraction

Pretty cool tune and some nice wubs :]

{dj-N} Hypercharged {dj-N} Hypercharged

Really groovy tune, love it. Seems that something's gone wrong in the permission usage of this song, can't be downloaded through Geometry Dash :/ I'm sure it will be fixed soon ^-^

dj-Nate responds:

Looking into it, thanks!

Detious - Lucidus Detious - Lucidus

Nice wubs! Great song overall, really enjoyed it.

DetiousMusic responds:

Thanks a lot!

[Rock] Storm Blitz [Rock] Storm Blitz

Really love this interpretation on Goukisan style, and the melody of the electric guitar mixed with the snare drums is just perfect! I pretty much love everything about this track, well done indeed. Only issue I have with the song is that some parts sound a little TOO similar to some of Goukisan's stuff, nevertheless, a great listen.

PDStep22 responds:

Haha thanks! I decided to make a gouki-styled song because it was a request from a friend, but I had to rush it because I was pretty busy with school and stuff when I was making it. I do agree I could have been way more creative and put in more effort but eh. Glad you liked this nevertheless :)

Prison Of Dream Prison Of Dream

didn't make it 4:20 in length, 9/10 (rounds up to 5 stars)

SnowTeddy responds:

thanks bro, i was too high yesterday to continue haha.

Creo - Sphere Creo - Sphere

The saxaphone REALLY makes you a unique musician!

dj-Nate - Theory Of Everything 3 (Iori Licea Remake) dj-Nate - Theory Of Everything 3 (Iori Licea Remake)

Mmm, some sounds just didn't sound right, and it feels very bland. To be completely honest, this feels like it was made in a couple hours just to get a couple more views. Not saying I could do any better by any stretch of the imagination however.

iorilicea responds:

Thanks for review! And honeslty, Only I have three hours for making the sounds, and I don't have Serum for awesome sound! Sorry for this comment!