Turmoil (Original Mix) Turmoil (Original Mix)

I love the buildup and the drop. The vocals are a nice touch, but I feel like they are a biiit too repetitive in this one. Nice work!

Sharks - The Ting Goes Dubstep Sharks - The Ting Goes Dubstep

I would've loved to hear more vocal samples during the drop! Great remix though, can't lie. The ting goes 4-4-4-4-4/5

Time will tell Time will tell

Love this song. The melody is catchy, nice DnB track. Perfect for the (almost) halloween season!

Panda Eyes feat. Subkey - Galaxica Panda Eyes feat. Subkey - Galaxica

Classic synthy wubby Panda Eyes style! Love it <3

2017 [Remastered] 2017 [Remastered]

cool, I feel like it's missing a secondary melody (I'm not good with musical terms) but that's just my opinion. Good groovy song anyways :D

nitrokill217 responds:

True, true...I wanted to keep it short in case anyone wanted to use it in GD though, I will release an extended version soon, but I may have to archive (or delete) the original, so that the same track isn't being re-uploaded over and over again. Thank you for the positive feedback anyway.

David Guetta - Titanium ft. Sia (Trell13 Remix) David Guetta - Titanium ft. Sia (Trell13 Remix)

You call this music?...

2017 2017

funky bass

nitrokill217 responds:

Thank you, Hope you enjoyed...i may remaster the track so it is suitable for geometry dash.

~Cytoplasm~ ~Cytoplasm~

Just an amazing song, love the sudden change to dubstep wubs at about less than half-way through the song. Could have been mastered better imo, but great track despite that!

Hard 3 [Electro] Hard 3 [Electro]

Classic DJStriden but with a trance-y twist. Not what I was expecting, but I still really like this!

Oz - Magnetar Oz - Magnetar

Here before the GD community comes crashing in. Awesome song, love the bass!